Monday, July 19, 2010

Missing Her Soldier {Kaytee}













I absolutely adore these images. I think the best part of my job is working on unique ideas and using fun props to tell a story. I love the imaginative people I get to work with. When they come up with their own ideas the images from them usually become some of my favorites. Kaytee is no different! Her boyfriend is currently deployed overseas and she wanted to do something special for a care package. I always love to work with anyone or on anything that has to do with the military and love, that's my life story <3 Kaytee is not only model beautiful but sweet and caring. That is one lucky Soldier!!!

These are a few of my favorite images from our session. I really do love all of the images we created together and I strongly suggest checking out the rest of the images on the Melisha Blair Photography fan page on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment