Friday, July 2, 2010

Celebrating Kenzie {Maternity}



















Here are a few of my favorite images from a recent maternity session. I am trying (extra emphasis on "trying"), to make my blogs just a wee bit smaller so of course I can't post ALL of my favorites. To see the rest of the images from this session please check out the Melisha Blair Photography fan page on Facebook. If you go to the very bottom of this blog you can find my Facebook badge, that'll take you right to it :)

I had a blast with these images, my client was amazingly funny, fun, creative, and beautiful inside and out. My ideal kind of client. We collaborated on all of the ideas and some of the images evoke such emotion in me I can't stop looking at them. They tell a story of a family that already loves their little girl more than life itself, and a father who isn't here to experience as much of it because of deployment. Some of the images break my heart, warm me, make me smile and laugh all at the same time. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

~Melisha
MBP

No comments:

Post a Comment