Sunday, May 16, 2010

Somewhere Over The Rainbow?






Not an extremely exciting post to be sure, but I just had to share some of the shots I got last weekend on some short lived off time. We've had our fare share of spring storms already haven't we?! Both Iowa and Kansas! During one of those particularly crazy thunderstorm/tornado warning packed nights I happened to look out my window and see the most AMAZING and VIBRANT rainbow I think I've ever laid eyes on! I ran to my desk to get my equipment as quickly as my feet could get me there. I think that Mr. Rainbow knew what I was up to, because he did his very best to try and disappear before I could make it to a suitable "picture taking" location. I did manage to grab about 6 shots before he vanished. I didn't get the exact shot I had wanted him to cooperate for, but they turned out fairly well (all things considered). I will catch Mr. Rainbow off guard one of these days!

Thanks for looking!
~Melisha Blair~

No comments:

Post a Comment